DT: Christmas Tree / Weihnachtsbaum

Sonntag, 2. Dezember 2018

Hello :)
today starts our December Challenge over 613 Avenue Create and this month's twist is "Washi Tape". For this card I stamped the Christmas tree, embossed it and used some watercolors. Then I cut it in half and made two cards out of it. It's really huge.

~*~*~

Hallo :)
heute startet die Dezember-Challenge bei 613 Avenue Create und diesen Monat ist der Twist "Washi Tape". 
Für diese Karte habe ich den Weihnachtsbaum gestempelt, embossed, angemalt und dann halbiert. Er ist wirklich groß und so kann man zwei Karten aus einem Motiv machen. 

Stamps: Create a Smile; docrafts Papermania
Embossing: Ranger Super Fine Detail "Gold" / "Clear"
Watercolor: Mijello Mission Gold
____________________________________

1 Kommentar:

Hi and welcome to my blog.
I hope you enjoy your visit and will leave me a comment and I sincerely hope that you will call back again.
With love and hugs,
Natalie :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS