GD: blaue Weihnachten / blue christmas (for Scrapping4Fun)

Freitag, 23. November 2018

Hello :)
today starts a new challenge over at Scrapping4Fun and the theme is "non traditional christmas colors". And I have the honor to guest design for them!
So I made a card in silver and blue with my beloved wreath set. I think it looks great in those icy colors.

~*~*~

Hallo :)
heute startet eine neue Challenge bei Scrapping4Fun und das Thema ist "untraditionelle Weihnachtsfarben". Und da ich die Ehre, als Gastdesigner zu fungieren, habe ich eine blau-silberne Weihnachtskarte gebastelt. Natürlich wieder mit dem Kranz-Stempelset. Auch in eisigen Farben sieht er toll aus!


Stamps: Avery Elle "Festive Wreath"
Die: Crealies XXL "Stitched Rectangles"
Coloring: Copics
Embellishments: Glossy Accents
_________________________________

1 Kommentar:

Hi and welcome to my blog.
I hope you enjoy your visit and will leave me a comment and I sincerely hope that you will call back again.
With love and hugs,
Natalie :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS