DT: BuJo: Januar / January | plus Mood Tracker (for Stampcorner)

Montag, 31. Dezember 2018

[Werbung/Advertisement]



Hello and Happy New Year! :)

In a few hours 2019 starts and I am trying to get ready. But since not everything has to be done by January 1st, I feel quite relaxed. For my Stampcorner blog post I showed my new bullet journal for 2019. The monthly pages, the first week and a mood tracker.
I haven't filled in any dates and to do's since I don't want to share to much. And I also have the week off and not much to do. ;)

~*~*~

Hallo! :)

In ein paar Stunden haben wir schon 2019 und ich versuche immer noch, alles fürs kommende Jahr fertig zu machen. Da aber ja nicht alles am 1.1. fertig sein muss, seh ich es doch noch etwas locker.
Für den Stampcorner Blog habe ich mir mein neues Bullet Journal vorgenommen und die Monatsüberssicht für Januar, einen Mood-Tracker und die erste Januarwoche gemacht.

So, nun bleibt mir nur noch eins:
Guten Rutsch und frohes neues Jahr!


 


Stamps: My Favorite Things "Simply Snowflakes"; Craft Emotions "Bullet Journal - Signs Big"*; BoBunny "Emoji Stamp"
Stencil: Altenew "Sunburst"
Dies: Altenew "Calligraphy Alpha Die"
Inks: VersaFine "Onyx Black"; VersaColor "505 Icicle"; Distress Ink "Peacock Feathers"; Colorbox Archival Dye Inks
Paper: Lawn Fawn "perfectly plaid rainbow"

Das Material bekommst du z. B. bei Stampcorner.

*Dieses Material wurde mir netterweise von Stampcorner zur Verfügung gestellt.
*This item  was provided by Stampcorner.
_________________________________________



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hi and welcome to my blog.
I hope you enjoy your visit and will leave me a comment and I sincerely hope that you will call back again.
With love and hugs,
Natalie :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS