DT: Mandala (for Stampcorner)

Montag, 3. Dezember 2018

[Werbung/Advertisement]
Hello :)

I have a new card on the Stampcorner-Blog and it's not a christmas card! Although I'm finished with my christmas cards, I wanted to use the mandala stamp and create something non-christmasy! :)

Stampcorner has some great christmas offers! Like 12% off this week!

~*~*~

Hallo :)

heute habe ich wieder eine Karte im Stampcorner-Blog und obwohl ich noch nicht mit meinen Weihnachtskarten fertig bin, gibt es keine Weihnachtskarte von mir. Ich wollte den Mandala-Stempel benutzen und habe mich deswegen für etwas unweihnachtliches entschieden. :)

Stampcorner hat in der Vorweihnachtszeit auch tolle Angebote! z.B. 12% Rabatt diese Woche!




Inks: Distress Oxides; VersaMark
Stempel: Nellie's Choice "Mandala 3"; Craft Emotions "Hallo Grüße"
Stanzen: CreaLies XXL Nr. 44 "Rechtecke mit Punkten"
Embossing Pulver: Ranger Super Fine Detail "white" und "copper"
Nuvo Glitter Drops "Golden Sunset"

Das Material bekommst du z. B. bei Stampcorner.
_________________________________________



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hi and welcome to my blog.
I hope you enjoy your visit and will leave me a comment and I sincerely hope that you will call back again.
With love and hugs,
Natalie :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS