Have yourself a merry little christmas!

Montag, 24. Dezember 2018

[Werbung/Advertisement]


Hello and Merry Christmas!

I wish you all a merry christmas and a wonderful time with your loved ones! 
I have another christmas card on the Stampcorner Blog today. 
This time something more clean and simple. 

~*~*~

Hallo  und frohe Weihnachten!
ich wünsche euch allen frohe Weihnachten und eine besinnliche Zeit mit euren Lieben!
Heute habe ich noch einmal eine Weihnachtskarte im Stampcorner Blog, dieses mal eher clean and simple.


Stamp: Gerda Steiner "Little Reindeer"
Die: Docrafts xCut "Woodland Stag Wreath"
Embossing: Sizzix; Ranger Super Fine Detail "Gold"
Embellishments: Ranger Enamel Accents "Classic Cherry"

Das Material bekommst du z. B. bei Stampcorner.
_________________________________________

1 Kommentar:

Hi and welcome to my blog.
I hope you enjoy your visit and will leave me a comment and I sincerely hope that you will call back again.
With love and hugs,
Natalie :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS