DT: Aquarellkarte / Watercolor Card (for 613 Avenue Create)

Sonntag, 6. Januar 2019


Hello :)
today starts the january challenge over at 613 Avenue Create and this month twist is "watercolouring". I made a emboss resist card with rainbow colors. It's so dark and rainy the last weeks, I just needed some color. :)


~*~*~

Hallo :)
heute startet eine neue Challenge bei 613 Avenue Create und der Twist diesen Monat ist "Wasserfarbe/Aquarell". Ich habe dafür ein Motiv embossed und bin dann mit Regenbogenfarben darüber gegangen. 

Wenn es draußen nur dunkel und regnerisch ist, brauche ich etwas Farbe! :)






Stamps: Create a Smile "dekorierte Grüße" and "dekorierte Grüße - bunte Erweiterung"
Die: CreaLies XXL "Stitched Circles" and "Stitched Rectangles"
Embossing: Ranger "Super Fine Detail White"
Watercolor: Mijello Mission Gold
_____________________________________________


1 Kommentar:

Hi and welcome to my blog.
I hope you enjoy your visit and will leave me a comment and I sincerely hope that you will call back again.
With love and hugs,
Natalie :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS