DT: Weihnachtskranz II / Christmas Wreath II (for Stampcorner)

Donnerstag, 15. November 2018

[Werbung / Advertisement]

Hello :)
it's challenge-time over at Stampcorner and the theme is "christmas". This is another card from my christmas series with the Avery Elle Stamp set. It's colored inside the gold embossed lines and the colors are a bit different. I also used a different embossing folder than on my first card. 


~*~*~

Hallo :)
Es gibt eine neue Challenge bei Stampcorner und das Thema ist "Weihnachten. Ich zeige dabei eine weitere Karte aus meiner Weihnachts-Serie mit dem Kranz von Avery Elle. Dieses Mal mit etwas anderen Farben, aber dafür schön in den goldenen Linien geblieben. Außerdem habe ich einen anderen Embossing Folder genommen.



Stamps: Avery Elle "Festive Wreath"
Coloring: Mijello Mission Gold Watercolors
Embossing: Ranger Super Fine Detail Gold; Xcut Embossing Folder

Das Material bekommst du z. B. bei Stampcorner.
_____________________________________

Challenges:


1 Kommentar:

Hi and welcome to my blog.
I hope you enjoy your visit and will leave me a comment and I sincerely hope that you will call back again.
With love and hugs,
Natalie :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS