DT: Weihnachtsbox / Christmas Box (For 613 Avenue Create)

Mittwoch, 4. September 2019


Hello :)
we have a new challenge over at 613 Avenue Create and this month's challenge theme is "Exploding Boxes / Pop up Boxes". I made this pop up box card with the Lawn Fawn Die and the cute "Ginger Snaps" stamps from SugarPea. The senitment ist by Create a Smile.
I hope you play along in our new challenge!

~*~*~


Hallo :)

wir haben eine neue Challenge bei 613 Avenue Create und das Thema diesen Monat lautet "Explosionsboxen / Pop-up-Boxen". Ich habe meine Pop-up-Karte mit dem Lawn Fawn die gemacht und die süßen Stempel von Sugar Pea aus dem Set "Ginger Snaps" genutzt. Der Spruch ist von Create a Smile.
Ich hoffe, du schaust mal bei der Challenge vorbei und spielst auch mit!






7 Kommentare:

  1. Absolutely adorable ! Such a festive creation xx Kraftyjean

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Yea! I can get in! I wanted to tell you how darling this Exploding Box is! I love that you made it with Kraft paper... I love that 'country' look that goes so well with Gingerbread men - or children in this case! The papers and images are delightful Natalie - makes a darling decoration for the holidays!
    ~ginny
    613 DT sister
    RubberMAD

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Wow, this is so cute and your theme is beautifully integrated throughout the design. I swear I want a gingerbread cookie right now! Thanks for being such a joy to work with on this team!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Natalie, this is fabulous. Proud to be on 613 with you. Jackie 613 teamie xxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. this is super stinkin cute ! Kraftyjean x

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. That's absolutely charming - the gingerbread men are so sweet (probably in both senses of the word!). A wonderful idea for a festive pop-up box.
    Alison x

    AntwortenLöschen

Hi and welcome to my blog.
I hope you enjoy your visit and will leave me a comment and I sincerely hope that you will call back again.
With love and hugs,
Natalie :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS