DT: Rehbox / Deer Box (for 613 Avenue Create)

Sonntag, 4. August 2019


Hello :)

today starts a new challenge over at 613 Avenue Create and this month's twist is "create a container". I made this small gable box from mama elephant with a deer design for a hunter friend. You can create any kind of container and don't need dies for it. I am just lazy. :D


~*~*~

Hallo :)

heute startet eine neue Challenge bei 613 Avenue Create und diesen Monat ist der Twist "erstelle einen Behälter". Ich habe mit dem Mama Elephant Stanzen diese kleine Gable Box gemacht. Man kann aber auch ohne Stanzen eine Box oder einen anderen Behälter machen. Das ist ganz egal. Ich bin einfach nur faul. :D



Stamp: Altenew "Birthday Builder"
Dies: Mama Elephant "Gable Box"; Wplus9 "Happy Trio"; Marianne Design "Geometric Deer"; Yvonne Creations "YCD10029"
Embellishments: Nuvo Glitter Drops "Golden Sunsets"

2 Kommentare:

Hi and welcome to my blog.
I hope you enjoy your visit and will leave me a comment and I sincerely hope that you will call back again.
With love and hugs,
Natalie :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS