DT: Lesezeichen - Ich liebe dieses Leben / Bookmark - I love this life (for Stampcorner)

Montag, 10. September 2018

[Werbung / Advertisement]

Hello :)

I have a new project over at the Stampcorner-Blog and this time I made a bookmark. I took the lovely Mama Elephant stamp set and decided on a green and red color scheme. I also took a deep dive into my craft supplies and found my enamel accents which I should use more often. But most of the times I don't want to wait for them to dry. I am not patient enough.
When I searched through my stamp sets for a good sentiment I found this "I love this life!"-stamp and it was perfect. I love reading and it's a important part of my life and makes my life so much better.

~*~*~

Hallo :)

heute habe ich wieder ein Projekt auf dem Stampcorner-Blog und dieses Mal ist es ein Lesezeichen. Dafür habe ich mir das süße Mama Elephant Stempelset ausgesucht und mich für ein rot-grünes Farbschema entschieden. Ich habe sogar meine Enamel Accents noch mal ausgepackt, was ich viel öfters tun sollte. Aber ich bin meistens zu ungeduldig und habe keine Lust darauf zu warten, dass sie trocknen.
Auf der Suche nach einem guten Spruch bin ich über "ich liebe dieses Leben!" gestolpert und fand das sehr passend. Ich lese unheimlich gerne und es ist für mich auch ein ganz wichtiger Teil meines Lebens, der mich glücklich macht und mein Leben verbessert.



Stamps: Mama Elephant "Book Worm"; Craft Emotions "Handletter - verschiedene Texte 2"
Dies: My Favorite Things Die-Namics "Tall Tag Duo"
Inks: Distress Ink "pine needles"; Memento "Tuxedo Black"
Coloring: Spectrum Noir; Copics
Embossing: Ranger Super Fine Detail White
Embellishment: Ranger Enamel Accent "Classic Cherry"

Das Material bekommst du z. B. bei Stampcorner.
__________________________________

Challenges:


8 Kommentare:

  1. This bookmark is so beautiful with that enamel accents!Thanks for playing with us at Brown Sugar Challenge

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. This is beyond adorable, the inked background is just perfect.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge blog.
    Have a great day :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I love bookmarks, Natalie, and this one is so cute! Maybe I love them because I still love books when the rest of the world seems to have gone to some for of electronic reading. :-D It's terrific to see you joining in on our "Anything Goes" challenge this week at QKR Stampede. Good Luck.
    NanaConnie DT

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. A lovely colourful tag. Thank you for taking part in the QKR Stampede challenge.
    Mary

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Ein zauberhaftes Lesezeichen und der kleine Hase ist ja so knuffig und passt perfekt.
    Danke für deine Teilnahme bei den Sweet Stampers.
    LG
    Kuni

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Wonderful :)Thanks for playing with us at Brown Sugar Challenge:)Ines DT

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Sehr schön gemacht.
    Danke für deine Teilnahme bei den Sweet Stampers.
    LG Dreja

    AntwortenLöschen

Hi and welcome to my blog.
I hope you enjoy your visit and will leave me a comment and I sincerely hope that you will call back again.
With love and hugs,
Natalie :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS