Hallo Drache / Hello Dragon

Donnerstag, 19. April 2018



Hello :)
I finally had some time to play with those wonderful dragons by Mama Elephant. Okay, I admit, I just played with one. But that's better than non at all. :)
It turned out to be a monochromatic card, but that's fine. When I saw this stamp set I immediately had to thank of Toothless from "How to train your dragon". So it had to be a black dragon!

~*~*~

Hallo :)
Ich hatte endlich etwas Zeit, um mit den tollen Drachen von Mama Elephant zu spielen. Ok, ich gebe es zu, ich habe nur einen genutzt. Aber einer ist besser als keiner. :)
Am Ende kam eine monochrome Karte dabei herum, aber das ist ok so. Als ich das Stempelset sah, musste ich sofort an Ohnezahn von "Drachenzähmen leicht gemacht" denken. Also musste es ein schwarzer Drache werden!



Stamp: Mama Elephant "Me and my Dragon"
Die: Create a Smile "doppeltes Hallo"
Stencil: Echo Park "Cobweb Stencil"
Coloring: Distress Oxide Ink; Copics; Signo Uniball Broad White
________________________________________________
Challenges:

5 Kommentare:

  1. its so cute!
    love this dragon!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. This is just adorable! Love that dragon and your background is amazing! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. So cute - I really like the way you placed the bat "on" the background - what a perfect fit! Thanks for joining the QKR Stampede weekly challenge.
    Dorothy S, DT member

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Oh what a fabulous card, love the background for your adorable dragon.
    Thank you for joining us on Simon says Stamps.
    luv
    Debby

    AntwortenLöschen

Hi and welcome to my blog.
I hope you enjoy your visit and will leave me a comment and I sincerely hope that you will call back again.
With love and hugs,
Natalie :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS