DT: Aquarellbirne / Watercolor Pear (for 613AC)

Sonntag, 5. März 2017

Hello :)
today starts a new challenge over at 613 Avenue Create and this month's theme is "use a rubber stamp". So I used my new pear stamp by Penny Black and used the Spectrum Aqua Markers on it. The stamp has wonderful details on it which get lost when used with watercolors, but that's how it is.

~*~*~

Hallo :)
heute startet die März-Challenge bei 613 Avenue Create und das Thema ist "benutze einen Gummistempel", also habe ich meinen neuen Penny Black Stempel ausgepackt und die Birne mit Aquarellstiften gestempelt. Die Details des Stempels gehen zwar dabei verloren, aber das ist nun mal so, wenn man Aquarellfarben nutzt.


Stamp: Penny Black "perfect pear"
Coloring: Spectrum Aqua Marker ("Primary", "Floral")
Die: CreaLies
Paper: Folia; Hahnemühle Watercolor Paper
________________________________________________



2 Kommentare:

  1. Fabulous card. Love the watercolour pear.
    Valerija xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. That is it. This is the card I love. CAS.

    Marjeta

    AntwortenLöschen

Hi and welcome to my blog.
I hope you enjoy your visit and will leave me a comment and I sincerely hope that you will call back again.
With love and hugs,
Natalie :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS