DT: A Day for Daisies (for 613 AC)

Sonntag, 1. März 2020




Hello :)

today starts a new challenge over at 613 Avenue Create and this month's twist is "coloring with pencils". I used an "A Day for Daisies" image which I love. It's such an minimal but beautiful image.

~*~*~

Hallo :)

heute beginnt bei eine neue 613 Avenue Create Challenge und das Thema diesen Monat ist "alles geht - mit Buntstiften anmalen". Ich habe dafür ein sehr einfaches aber schönes Motiv von A Day for Daisies ausgesucht.



Materials:

Stamps: A Day for Daisies "flowermaiden"; CraftEmotions "Handletter - Glückwünsche"
Coloring: Fabe Castell Polychromos
Embossing: Altenew "Golden Peach"
Die: Crealies "rough rectangeles"

2 Kommentare:

Hi and welcome to my blog.
I hope you enjoy your visit and will leave me a comment and I sincerely hope that you will call back again.
With love and hugs,
Natalie :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS