DT: Konfirmationskarte (for 613 Avenue Create)

Sonntag, 2. Februar 2020



Hello :)

today starts a new challenge over at 613 Avenue Create and this month's twist is "Banners and Bows". I made a confirmation card with angel wings and green watercolor shimmer. The card is more or less monochromatic and I like the simple but still elegant design.

~*~*~

Hallo :)

heute beginnt eine neue Challenge bei 613 Avenue Create und der Twist diesen Monat ist "Banner und Schleifen". Ich habe eine monochrome Konfirmationskarte gemacht. Die Engelsflügel sind gedruckt und die Farbe sind Nuvo Shimmer Powders. Der Spruch ist mit Rico Design Stempeln und VersaFine gestempelt. Alles in allem eine einfache, aber chice Karte. :)

8 Kommentare:

  1. This is beautiful, Natalie! I get a lot of motion from your focal image. It gives the impression of a soft fabric billowing in the air! Wonderful color choice and an all around great project!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Your card is beautiful. The loose watercoloring is spectacular. And the bow is a perfect embellishment.
    Your teamie,
    Sheila H

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. so soft and feminine I love it xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Such perfect colours Natalie, love the overall effect here! Well done. Jackie 613 teamie xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Love these colours a beautiful card xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Beautiful monochromatic colors, I bet the shimmer is very elegant! Wish I could translate what the sentiment is on your card!
    Hugs Shell ~ 613 Ave DT

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Beautiful monochrome card love the bow,Angel wings and watercolouring
    Carol x

    AntwortenLöschen

Hi and welcome to my blog.
I hope you enjoy your visit and will leave me a comment and I sincerely hope that you will call back again.
With love and hugs,
Natalie :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS