DT: Beach Beauty / Strandschönheit

Sonntag, 7. Oktober 2018

Hello :)
New month, new challenge over at 613 Avenue Create! This month's theme is "Anything Goes / use something wooden".
I used an old digi stamp by Saturated Canary and made a beachy, summery card. I know summer is over, but I don't like to part.

~*~*~

Hallo :)
Neuer Monat, neue Challenge bei 613 Avenue Create! Diesen Monat ist das Thema "Alles geht / nutze etwas hölzernes". 
Ich habe in meinem Digi-Stempel-Ordner gewühlt und dieses Motiv von Saturated Canary gefunden und eine Strand- und Sommerkarte gemacht. Ich weiß, dass der Sommer vorbei ist, aber ich kann mich nur so schwer trennen.


Stamp: Saturated Canary "Beach Ink"; DoCrafts Papermania "Christmas Tree" (happy sentiment)
Die: Create a Smile "Cool Cuts Stacked Pierced Banners"
Paper: BoBunny
Coloring: Copics
Embossing: Ranger Super Fine Detail White
Embellishments: Create a Smile "Enamel Stickers" and "birthday chipboard"
___________________________________






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hi and welcome to my blog.
I hope you enjoy your visit and will leave me a comment and I sincerely hope that you will call back again.
With love and hugs,
Natalie :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS