Christmas in July

Samstag, 21. Juli 2018

Hello :)

it's almost 30°C outside and I am making christmas cards? Well, summer break is the best time for me. I have a lot of time and christmas is far enough away not to be stressfull. I will make some cards closer to christmas too. I know myself and although I have tons of christmas stamps and papers and stuff I will buy something from the new releases this fall.
For this card I took a more modern approach with some untraditional colors.

~*~*~

Hallo :)

draußen sind es fast 30 Grad und ich sitze an den Weihnachtskarten? Ja, denn in den Sommerferien habe ich die meiste Zeit dafür. Zwar werden auch noch einige Karten gemacht, wenn die neuen Weihnachtssachen raus sind und ich mal wieder nicht widerstehen konnte, aber einige Karten bereite ich auch schon gerne im Sommer vor. Denn wie jeder weiß: je näher Weihnachten rückt, desto stressiger wird es.
Hier habe ich eine etwas modernere Karte mit unklassischen Farben gemacht. 


Stamps: Create a Smile "Sophisticated Shells"; Rayher "Frohe Weihnachten"
Watercolors: Mijello Mission Gold
Embossing: Ranger Super Fine Detail Clear
_________________________________________

Challenges: 



13 Kommentare:

  1. Very pretty! Enjoy your summer! Thank you for submitting your project with us and good luck!
    Hugs, Joy
    craftycreationschallenges.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. What a bold design, Natalie! I love the non-traditional colours you've used for your Christmas card. The results are stunning. Thanks so much for joining our ATSM Challenge this week.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Gorgeous non-traditional tree. Thank you for sharing with us at AAA Cards. =) Tracie

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Brilliant card, I love the modern take on a Christmas card. Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Modern and very beautiful! Love the blues and purples. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Totally in love with your gorgeous Christmas trees! Those blues and purples are stunning. Love the CAS modern look of this card !

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Stunning Christmas card and fabulous design...thank you for joining us at ATSM challenge this week,hop to see you again
    Željka DT xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Mal eine etwas andere Weihnachtskarte, gefällt mir super gut.
    Danke für deine Teilnahme bei den Sweet Stampers.
    LG
    Kuni

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. A lovely card. Thank you for joining in the QKR Stampede challenge.
    Mary

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Super gemacht. Danke für deine Teilnahme bei den Sweet Stampers.
    LG Dreja

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Fabulous contemporary Christmas card!

    AntwortenLöschen

Hi and welcome to my blog.
I hope you enjoy your visit and will leave me a comment and I sincerely hope that you will call back again.
With love and hugs,
Natalie :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS