GD: Winter Girl / Wintermädchen

Freitag, 8. Dezember 2017

Hello :)
I'm a Guest Designer over at Scrapping4Fun and the theme of challenge #105 is "Anything Goes".
I created this card with this beautiful girl I don't use often enough. A combination of cool and warm greys and some skin colors creates a monochrome look.

~*~*~

Hallo :)

Ich bin ein Gastdesigner bei Scrapping4Fun und das Theme der Challenge Nr. 105 ist "Alles Geht". 
Den Stempel dieses süßen Mädchens nutze ich viel zu selten. Durch eine Kombination von warmen und kalten Grautönen und ein paar Hautfarben habe ich einen monochromen Look kreiert. 




Stamps: Santoro Mirabelle "Pursuit of Happiness"; Rayer
Coloring: Copics
Embossing: Ranger Super Fine Detail Silver
_________________________________________________



4 Kommentare:

  1. Gorgeous card, love the different tones of Grey. Lovely stamp
    Thank you for your GD creations at Scrapping4funChallenges
    Rachelle DT
    https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Just beautiful, I love the colours you used. Thank you for joining the Scrapping4fun as GD.
    Majda DT

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. This is so totally fabulous. I love how you've placed her against the white. Stunning! Hugs, Autumn

    AntwortenLöschen

Hi and welcome to my blog.
I hope you enjoy your visit and will leave me a comment and I sincerely hope that you will call back again.
With love and hugs,
Natalie :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS