DT: Magnolia (for 613 AC)

Sonntag, 2. April 2017

Hello :)
March has gone by so fast, I have no idea where it went. So it is April and we have a new challenge over at 613 Avenue Create. This month it's "Anyspring Goes" and I made a flowery card with magnolias and a lot of white and pink.

~*~*~

Hallo :)
Warum ist der März schon vorbei? Wo ist er hin? Es ist April und wir haben eine neue Challenge bei 613 Avenue Create. Dieses Mal ist das Thema "alles geht" und ich habe eine blumige Frühlingskarte mit Magnolien gemacht. 


Stamps: Studio Light "Magnolia"; Create a Smile
Coloring: Distress Inks
Dies: Rayher; CreaLies
Embossing: VersaMark; Ranger Super Fine Detail Gold

_________________________

Challenges;

9 Kommentare:

  1. Beautiful card and I love the flowers!
    Valerija xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Gorgeous card Natalie hope you are well
    Dianne xx :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Wow!! Beautiful! I love it
    Hugs,
    BożenA

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. What a lovely, elegant look - and your curved frame for the sentiment is especially pretty. Thanks for joining in the weekly challenge at QKR Stampede - anything goes/ up, up and away. Dorothy S, DT member

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. GORgeous! I LOve your design and colours. Thank you so much for joining us this week at





















    A GORgeous design and such pretty colours.
    Thank you so much for joining us this week at QKR Stampede.
    Chrissyxx


    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Beautiful work! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations. Anna-Karin DT

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Absolutely amazing!! I love everything about your card. It is so beautiful!!! Thank you so much for joining us at Inspiration Destination. Good luck!!! Patricia

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. I could not love this any more! Exquisite card design! Hugs, Autumn

    AntwortenLöschen

Hi and welcome to my blog.
I hope you enjoy your visit and will leave me a comment and I sincerely hope that you will call back again.
With love and hugs,
Natalie :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS