pinke Küsse (pink kisses)

Dienstag, 24. Juni 2014

Hallo :)
Ich habe die letzten Tage sehr viel coloriert und dabei entstand u.A. 
diese Karte. Nachdem ich aufgeräumt habe und feststellte, wie viel
Spitze ich habe und dass ich sie kaum nutze, wollte ich das unbedingt
mal ändern. :)

~*~*~

Hello :)
I colored a lot the last few days and this is one of my finished card.
When I tidied up I realized how much lace I have and that never use it.
So I wanted to change that. :)


Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; ColorBox Archival Dye Ink "Pinkolicious"
Stamp: "Nora Blowing Kisses" by Alison Acton (Whiff of Joy)
Color: Copics
Paper: pink cardstock; patterned paper; vellum; Neenah Solar White
Embellishments: Pearls; Buttons; Ribbons; Lace
Die / Punch: Corner Rounder (Artemio); Ornate Frame Die (DoCrafts)
__________________________________________

Challenges:


http://whiffofjoy.blogspot.ca/2014/06/challenge-181-winner-and-top-3.html

3 Kommentare:

  1. Hi Natalie, wow, einfach süss Dein Kärtchen. Toll finde ich die freche Farbe und die Koloration ist super.

    Vielen herzlichen Dank für Deine Teilnahme an der Whiff of Joy Challenge.

    GLG und viel Glück
    Claudia

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Das Motiv ist echt niedlich und Du hast es so schön coloriert! Eine sehr gelungene Karte!

    LG Svenja

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. A very cute card and beautifully coloured. Thank you for sharing your project and for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... :)

    AntwortenLöschen

Hi and welcome to my blog.
I hope you enjoy your visit and will leave me a comment and I sincerely hope that you will call back again.
With love and hugs,
Natalie :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS