DT: Pencil Birthday (for 613 Avenue Create)

Sonntag, 3. November 2019




Hello :)
today starts a new challenge over at 613 Avenue Create and the twist for November is "scrap your stash". So get your bits and pieces from older projects out and get started! I used some stripes of paper I had i a drawer, an image I colored for a 30 day challenge, I think and some left over piece of ribbon. A quick card and great use of scraps! :)

~*~*~

Hallo :)
heute gibt es wieder eine neue Challenge bei 613 Avenue Create und der Twist diesen Monat ist "benutze deine Reste". Also habe ich mal geschaut, was ich so habe und aus zwei Designpapierstreifen, einem Stückchen Band und einem Motiv, dass ich irgendwann mal coloriert habe, diese Karte gezaubert. 

7 Kommentare:

  1. Great card, Natalie!
    Thanks for the wonderful suggestion for this month's challenge. I am in awe of the wonderful projects the DT member have created! I love your card. The colors are fresh and bright. This would be an awesome B'day card for a teacher!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. A great CAS card and use of scraps love the pencil
    Carol x

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Love this CAS card the image is so bright and eye catching x hugs Kraftyjean xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Natalie - LOve this card - the oranges of the banner and the pencil match perfectly, as do the blue bows! This is a great CAS card and it is quite creative!
    ~ginny,
    RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Your card is cute and fun. I have a lot of images from the 30 Day Coloring Challenges also. Good job, teamie!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. I am a little in love with the simplicity and sweetness of this card! Jackie 613 teamie xxxx

    AntwortenLöschen

Hi and welcome to my blog.
I hope you enjoy your visit and will leave me a comment and I sincerely hope that you will call back again.
With love and hugs,
Natalie :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS