triangles / Dreiecke

Samstag, 16. Juni 2018

Hello :)
I wanted to use this triangles stamp bei SSS for a very long time and then this card popped into my had and I had to make it. It looks like I imagened it, but I am not so sure what to think of it. Do I like it? Is that 80s or 90s? I seem to know it, but I can't quite grap it.
No, I like it. :)

~*~*~

Hallo :)
Ich wollte den Dreieck-Hintergrundstempel von SSS schon so lange benutzen und dann ploppte diese Karte in meinen Kopf und ich musste sie einfach machen. Sie ist auch so geworden, wie ich sie mir vorgestellt habe, aber dennoch weiß ich nicht, was ich davon halten soll. :D
Mag ich sie? Was ist das für ein Stil? 80er? 90er? Irgendwoher kenn ich das, aber woher?
Naja, ich mag es auf jeden Fall. :)



Stamps: Simon Says Stamp "Abstract Triangles"; Dani Peuss Klartext "Glückwunsch"
Dies: Altenew "Trigonometry Die"; CreaLies XXL "Dotted Rectangles"; MFT "stacked rectangles"
Coloring: Copics
Embossing: Altenew "Golden Peach"
_______________________________________

Challenges: 

8 Kommentare:

  1. Beautiful card Natalie thank you for joining us over on
    Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog
    Dianne xx
    DT for IDCB

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. your card is so beautiful!
    hugs

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Gorgeous card! Love the unusual pattern and great design! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Oh my goodness - I love all your triangles - great use of the SSS stamp and fab colour combo! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Fabulous triangular masterpiece, love those hot colours! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Great arrangement of those triangles - and pretty color choices. Thanks for joining the QKR Stampede challenge this week. Dorothy S, DT member

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. So so beautiful love the design.

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Love this stamp and your coloring!
    Thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket.
    xxx Margreet DT

    AntwortenLöschen

Hi and welcome to my blog.
I hope you enjoy your visit and will leave me a comment and I sincerely hope that you will call back again.
With love and hugs,
Natalie :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS