Little Mermaid / kleine Meerjungfrau

Donnerstag, 20. Juli 2017

Hello :)
today I have another mermaid card. Summer is the perfect time for mermaid cards and we have enough water outside (in the form of rain) to swim away. Well, at least I can craft a bit on those rainy days. I used my new MFT Mermaid with some Copics and some ink blending on this card.

~*~*~

Hallo :)
kaum hat man Urlaub, regnet es nur. Ok, es hat auch vorher geregnet, also ist das nicht wirklich etwas neues. Aber was passt besser zu dem ganzen Wasser als eine weitere Meerjungfrauenkarte? Bei dem Wetter ist basteln die beste Therapie. Ich habe meinen neuen Meerjungfrauenstempel von MFT genutzt und etwas mit den Farben experimentiert.


Stamps: MFT "Mermazing" and "Magical Unicorns"
Coloring: Copics; Distress Inks
Embossing: Altenew "Golden Peach"
Paper: MFT "Sweet Celebration"
Stencil: Create a Smile
Embellishments: Ranger Enamel Accents Black

____________________________________________


Challenges:



5 Kommentare:

  1. Such a fun card. Lovely! Thanks for sharing at ATCAS!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Such a sweet card. Love how you used the color combo.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I love all the elements you used to create this wonderful card, Natalie. Thanks for sharing it with us at Addicted to CAS.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. What a lovely design. I love your colour scheme and the colouring is beautiful!
    Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM and I hope you will join us again soon.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    AntwortenLöschen

Hi and welcome to my blog.
I hope you enjoy your visit and will leave me a comment and I sincerely hope that you will call back again.
With love and hugs,
Natalie :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS