Chevcronkarte (chevron card)

Freitag, 20. Juni 2014

Hallo :)
so eine ähnliche Karte habe ich irgendwann mal bei Pinterest 
oder in irgendeinem Blog gesehen. Als ich dann das Stempel-
set von Teresa Collins sah und kaufte, fiel mir das wieder ein.

~*~*~

Hello :)
I made this card with my new Teresa Collins Stamp Set.
It´s inspired by a card I once saw on pinterest or some other blog.


Inks: ColorBox Archival Dye Ink "Wicked Black", "Glacier Lake", "Pumpkin Pie", "Deep Grape"
Stamps: Daily Stories (Teresa Collins)
Paper: Neenah Solar White
Embellishments: Ribbon; silver gel pen
_______________________________________________

Challenges:

3 Kommentare:

  1. Such a cool way of using those chevrons Natalie! Great colour combo too! Thanks for playing along with the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge ;-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. This card is so lovely! I really thought it was brilliant of you to use the same type of chevron-arrow stamp in so many different ways. You've created a visually stunning card and the colors are beautiful! The ribbon adds just the right bit of dimension and I like how you made the arrows popping out, too. The stitching along the edges of the card is another great touch and the sentiment is perfect! I'm so glad you shared your talents with us here at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Beautiful card, sweet chevrons and wonderful colour combo. Thanks for joining us at Wednesday's Creative Inspirations. I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka

    AntwortenLöschen

Hi and welcome to my blog.
I hope you enjoy your visit and will leave me a comment and I sincerely hope that you will call back again.
With love and hugs,
Natalie :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS