CAS: Libellen-Grüße (Dragonfly Greetings)

Sonntag, 8. Juni 2014

Hallo :)
heute habe ich wieder eine quadratische Karte. Sie ist 12x12 cm groß und
clean und simple gehalten. Ich habe meine VivaDecor-Stempel wieder
ausgegraben und hatte große Lust, mit der Libelle etwas anzustellen.
Ich glaub, das macht der Sommer. :)

~*~*~

Hello :)
today I have a square card again. It´s approx. 4,5x4,5" and is in my category
of clean and simple. I got my VivaDecor-Stamps off my shelf and wanted to
do something fun with the dragonfly. Summer approaches. :)


Stamps: Dragonfly (Viva Decor); Sentiment (Rico Design)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Emboss
Paper: white shimmer card; Neenah solar white; vellum; black paper; patterned paper (folia)
Color: Spectrum Noir (LV3); Copic (Y15)
Other: white embossing powder (Artemio)
___________________________________

Challenges:

2 Kommentare:

  1. This is lovely! I like the bold, bright colors of the dragonfly against the grey! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Beautiful CAS card and B.paper and love the colourful dragonfly--thanks for joining us at Crafty Girls
    Carol DT x

    AntwortenLöschen

Hi and welcome to my blog.
I hope you enjoy your visit and will leave me a comment and I sincerely hope that you will call back again.
With love and hugs,
Natalie :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS